Rainmaker manufactures a variety of Floating Suction Assemblies to be used with End Suction Centrifugal Pumps. These units can employ a Standard Strainer, Standard Foot Valve or Foot Valve with Self-Cleaning Strainers. The floating Suction Assembly allows the Strainer to be located in the middle of the water column with access to the cleanest. (i.e. to avoid surface trash as well as bottom trash and/or sediment).
- Heavy Duty Suction Hose to provide flexibility
- PVC or Aluminum Intake Pipe
- PVC Float Assembly
- Aluminum Foot Valve
- Self-Cleaning Option for Trash Waters
- Floating arrangement makes for easy removal of suction of maintenance
- Foot Valve is positioned to withdraw cleaner water from the center of the water column