An intelligent mix of hydraulic and electrical engineering, Mascontrol monitors both pressure and flow, and automatically controls pump operations. Mascontrol eliminates the use of expansion tanks needed with traditional systems. No adjustment or maintenance required. Much more compact than traditional tank systems, Mascontrol is absolutely dependable, durable, and easy to install.
- Single phase power-supply voltage – 115/230 VAC
- Voltage variation tolerance – +/-10%
- Frequency – 50/60Hz
- Full load amp rating – 115VAC 16 FLA
- Full load amp rating – 230 VAC 20 FLA
- Insulation – II
- Electronic box – Nema 12 enclosure
- Threaded conduit connections – ½” NPT
- Max working pressure – 145psi
- Max working temperature – 150°F(65°C)
- Maintains constant pressure and flow.
- Eliminates pump pressure switch.
- Built-in pressure and flow switch.
- Built-on dry-run protection.
- Assists in absorbing water hammer.
- Increases pump life.
- Perfect for controlling booster pumps.
- Can be used with surface or submersible pumps.
- Dual voltage 115/115 VAC.
- No adjustment or maintenance required.
- Simple installation saves space and time.
- Can be used with or without pressure tank.