We offer a variety of Isolation Valves including Butterfly and Gate types. Isolation is needed to close off the mainline when the Pump is removed for maintenance. Additionally these valves can be used for throttling when initially filling your mainline to avoid water hammer problems or to adjust discharge pressure if needed.
- Available in Lug or Wafer Styles
- 200 PSI Working Pressure
- Lever handle or Gear Operator options
- CI Body with Ductile Iron or Aluminum Bronze Disc
- Very High Cv for low friction loss
- Used for isolation of pump for pump maintenance
- Also can be used for throttling service as needed