We offer a variety of types Flow Meters to meet your Pumping Station accessory needs. Offerings include Hydrometers as well as other types. The Hydrometer is unique in that it is both a Meter and a Control Valve in one unit. The Hydrometer is a compact unit and because of inlet and out vales to the metering section it does not require straight pipe upstream nor downstream of the unit as does a standard meter.
- Bermad 900 is a Control Valve and Meter Combination
- 232 PSI Maximum Working Pressure – Minimum operating pressure of 7 PSI
- Inlet and Outlet Flow Straightening Vanes
- Normally Closed configuration for opening on command
- No need to have 10x diameter of straight Pipe upstream or 5x diameter downstream
- Compact Unit saving space
- User friendly design
- Multiple ways to control the valve – Electrical, Hydraulic, etc.